Friday, July 8, 2011

Learn about Lorraine

Favorite color: Purple
Any pets?: A dog named Chip,Cat named Louis,cat named Pepper.
Hometown: Detroit,Michigan
Current Town: Clare, Michigan
Do you vacation?: Yes, I go up to Benzonia,Michigan to visit my high class campsite with my friends.
Do you do charity?: Do I? It's a hobby. I give furnite to a company called " Love Inc" or " Love in the name of Christ". I occasionaly go on misson trips to poor countries like Haiti and Thailand.
Do you have any friends?:Yes, Brenda,Ken,Sharin,Dona,Gay, and many many more! I could go on, should I?
Are you married?: Yes, to a man named Carl Kohen.
Do you have any children?: Scott Taube, Marc Taube, and David Taube.
Do you have any grandchildren?: Yes many.
If you had your own TV show, would it be interesting?: Sure!
Where is your Sunday morning spent?: Church. I am in bells& choir.
Do you know whats "it" in tecnology?: Between my Wii, Droid cell phone, Ipad, new computer, ipod touch,  and new car. I would say I know a thing or two!
Below is a photo of me aka Lorraine

187179_100000104573224_419990_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment